I just wanted to wish my mom a very, very happy Mother's Day! I hope you have a good one, Mom, even though I know it will nearly impossible since I am not there! I know my brother Mike is always going on and on about how he is the favorite, but I don't buy it. How can he be the favorite? He has RED hair!!! And I know that Catherine is the baby, but might I remind you you never found any beer in MY closet! And I also know that Jake is far and away the nicest of the four of us and the most thoughtful and the most responsible, but so what? He's a REPUBLICAN!I don't think I have ever met anyone who was more excited to be a mom than mine. She just loves us even when we are loud and difficult and have bad attitudes. My Nana put it best this summer when she said, "you couldn't ask for a better mother." I couldn't agree more.
Now for the love of God one us has to to present her with a grandchild before she steels one from Price Chopper! When I get home, the four of us will have to draw straws. Pinkie, my money's on you! Come on take one for the team! I would like to have a Christmas Tree again and as we all know Christmas is for babies and we can't have unless some sort of infant makes an appearance.
Happy Mothers Day! I wish I was there to bring you some flowers, but before you know it I will be wearing a pair of yoga pants and sitting on your sofa watching on demand. That's when you will be really able to pat yourself on the back and say, "Wow! Job well done, self!"
Love You
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment