Thursday, September 2, 2010

El Bano


So here is my bathroom situation. Gone are the days of my 30 minute showers. The hot water heater doesn't last that long and as you can see I shower standing next to the commode. This doesn't really encourage me to linger.
Below is a bucket and a dipper I don't really understand and, to be honest, I don't think I want to. I usually consider myself to be pretty open minded. You're really into God? Good for you. You want to wear a real lot of clothes all the time? Do your thing. Eat with your hands? Super. However, I am afraid that my cultural understanding ends in the powder room. If anyone knows how I am suppose to use a combination of my left hand and a dipper or a hose instead of TP, please don't tell me. For the love of God, I just don't want to know.

2 comments:

  1. I am so jealous. Your bucket is waaaaaaaaay cleaner than my bucket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't the hose and head supposed to be your shower? I think. It looks like a Japanese bathroom but with a toilet. Have you been using it, dare I saw, inappropriately?

    ReplyDelete